(DIGITAL ONLY) Soups, Skillets, and Sautés Digital Masterclass, Companion to the Book (DIGITAL ONLY)
This Soups, Skillets, and Sautés Digital Course is designed as a companion to the digital book "Half My Size with Soups, Skillets, and Sautés."
This digital course is a one-time cost.
This digital course does not include the book.
The course is entirely video-based, although the videos have captions for the hearing impaired, and the transcripts are included below each video for people more inclined to read than to listen.
The course is a stand-alone, self-guided experience, with areas for comments and questions.
Go through the course at your own pace.
Go through it again and again. There are definitely videos you will likely want to reference again.
In the Eat Like a Bear! community, we affectionately call this meal type the "Cooked RBS," after our main meal framework, the Ridiculously Big Salad (RBS). However, rather than eating dressing and protein on top of a bed of raw salad greens, these dishes are cooked. The companion book describes the eating framework and provides over 60 crafted recipes. The book is loaded with psychology.
However, this video course is an extensive deep-dive into all things "Cooked RBS" to assist you further in your implementation.
10 Videos on Implementing the Soup, Skillet, and Sauté Recipes
- Welcome, Introduction to the Simplicity
- The Framework, Plus the Skillet Example
- The Pureed Soup Method
- Homemade Broth (as an Option)
- Handling the Protein to Keep It Simple
- Flavor Tips and Tricks for the Cooked Dishes
- Making the Dishes More Filling
- Bringing the Eating to an End
- Adapting to a Two-Meal Model
- If You Stall, Do This ...
3 Videos on "Where the Cooked Meals Meet Psychology"
- A Deep-Dive Walk-Through of Egg Roll in a Bowl
- The "Big Bowl of Boundaries"!
- Good Day Strategies (+ Salmon Broth)
14 Bonus Videos, on General "How to Weight Loss"
Designated with "green thumbnails," there is a series of bonus "getting started" videos on the following topics:
- What to Eat, the Jump Start Version
- One Meal: Easier or Harder?
- What's that Hidden in Your Food?
- Artificial Sweeteners, Stevia, and Monk Fruit
- Electrolytes! Don't Overlook Them!
- Adaptation, a Key to Success
- Losing "Only" 40 Pounds, "Only" 15 Pounds – These Adaptations
- Special Event and Vacation Eating Strategies
- Habits: Simple But Game-Changing Thoughts
- This Hormone Can Be Trained. Be Careful How You Train It.
- Losing 30, 50, 75 Pounds, Then a Stall
- A Stall? Check This!
- Should You Exercise?
- Medications? Manage Them!
The recipes in the companion book are ridiculously simple and modeled after the highly-effective recipe featured in Day 2 of the Three-Day Challenge.
This digital course is a one-time cost.
However, the value of this course is not in the recipes at all. It is in these two elements:
(1) The Framework: The recipes are based on a framework that has proven to be highly effective for weight loss. Buy this course to learn the framework better. Having recipes will help you do that, but the recipes are not an end in themselves.
(2) The Embarrassingly Simple Cooking Methods: The recipes come with some cooking approaches that "compete with the drive-thru" in terms of your time spent. These are not "gourmet." In fact, the recipes would embarrass legitimate chefs. I do know how to cook and know a lot of gourmet cooking methods, which is why it took me about two years to get over myself and make this course. It's the way most of us cook when no one is watching, and it's a good back-pocket strategy for the long game. (I do always ask: "Who needs to be a gourmet when you can be trim?")
Delivered in the Eat Like a Bear! Den
These video courses are housed in our member area at EatLikeaBearDEN.com. With your purchase, you will be granted access to these course areas.
The Introductory Video
Here's the introductory video for the course:
Course Ordering Frequently Asked Questions
Within minutes of ordering, you should receive an email message to your purchase email address with login information for our course area. (If you have already set up an account on EatLikeaBearDen.com, you should be granted access to this digital masterclass in your account within minutes.) If you do not receive an email message soon or have trouble with your login, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
All of our digital-only products (including this one) have a seven-day satisfaction guaranteed policy. Not satisfied? Simply email email@example.com for a full refund.