This product combines our Eat Like A Bear! Jump Start digital course AND its companion print book. Currently, this bundle is only available to U.S. residents and shipped to a physical address via FedEx.
(The print book portion of this product and related shipping cost is non-refundable. If you are looking for our 7-day return guarantee, find the digital-only version of this product.)
What’s in the Jump Start Book:
The Jump Start book is designed to give you stories to inspire you to meet your own goals as well as the foundational approach to eating that is driving the success you are seeing in the community.
- The Story of Eat Like a Bear!
- What We Do at Eat Like a Bear!
- Tenet 1: Intermittent Fasting
- Tenet 2: Low Carb Eating
- Eating Success Factors
- The Three-Day Challenge
- Frequently Asked Questions About This Diet
- Common Adaptations of the Framework
- Diligent Implementation
- The Psychology of Getting Started
- What Maintenance Looks Like
- Focus, Don’t “Release” (on personal responsibility and choice)
- Four stories that may blow your mind
- A photo gallery of over 130 success cases
The hardcover and digital versions of the book include the same text. The hardcover version has higher-quality design and a gallery of photos. The digital version directs you to success cases on our website. The digital book is designed to be easily printed from a home printer.
This product provides you with both the digital and print versions of the Jump Start book.
The Jump Start Digital Video Collection:
The digital Jump Start course includes 18 exclusive course videos commingled with 19 videos available on the public YouTube channel. The Jump Start digital course represents the single biggest value on the website (aside from the digital bundle, which includes the Jump Start digital course). It is the best way of stretching dollars to assist with your weight loss goal.
The streaming videos include these topics:
- Perception of “Choice”: What Are Your Choices in Weight Loss? (also available on YouTube)
- Gradual Transition or Rapid Deep Dive into Weight Loss?
- Make Your Goal BIG! (2 videos, also on YouTube)
- The Fundamentals of “What to Eat and Drink” (4 videos)
- The Three-Day Challenge, Revisited (also free by email)
- One Meal or More? What is Actually “Easier”?
- What’s That Hidden In Your Food? Check It!
- Sweeteners? Artificials, Stevia, and Monkfruit
- Electrolytes! Don’t Overlook Them!
- Yes, Getting Started IS Hard!
- Adaptation! A Key to Our Success
- Losing “Only” Forty Pounds, “Only” Fifteen, These Adaptations
- Special Event and Vacation Eating: Several Strategies (2 videos, 1 on YouTube)
- A Few Basic Habits, Nighttime + Snacks (3 videos, 1 on YouTube)
- This Hormone Can Be Trained. Be Careful How You Train It…
- Losing 30, 50, 75, then a “Stall”
- Should You Exercise? Plus a pitfall… (2 videos)
- A Stall? Check This!
- Medications? Manage Them! (also on YouTube)
- I’d Really Watch Cream/Butter/Oil in Coffee (and Related Beverages) (also on YouTube)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: A Great Tool for Satiation (also on YouTube)
- Weight Maintenance Approach (also on YouTube)
- Extended Fasting — What, Why, and the Psychology of Timing (also on YouTube)
- Avoid the Weight Loss Accelerators! (also on YouTube)
- Scale Fluctuations? What? (also on YouTube)
Book Ordering Frequently Asked Questions