(DIGITAL ONLY) Wrangle the Regain! Crush the Scale Creep at Every Stage, Including Maintenance
Less than a tank of gas!!!
We all fear it:
We spend a year or longer working toward our weight loss goal.
We lose and then in what seems like five seconds later, we're higher up the scale than ever before.
Or how about this?:
We lose 40 pounds with great weight loss momentum. Life gets in the way, and five seconds later, we're higher up the scale than ever before.
We have a really great meal approach at Eat Like a Bear!, but we are not immune to the problems above.
It is extremely easy to lapse back into the patterns and behaviors that got us to those high weights.
We've done it so many times and know it all too well.
"If you want to fight like heck to maintain your weight..."
When I started a little group in Facebook in July 2018, I announced:
"I have no idea where we're going, but if you want to grab onto the wings of someone who's going to fight like heck to maintain her weight, I'm your girl."
I've been fighting these five years right ahead of you, and I've put my knowledge into this very course to help keep us soaring high above, together.
I've been through quite a bit:
- Six months in (December 2018) I had a triple hernia repair surgery with complications. I was nicked and had a massive hemotoma that took months to clear up. (At one point I wondered if I was dying.) My weight fluctuated by 10-15 pounds daily. I ditched the scale and used a pair of jeans as my measure of "Am I getting fat again?"
- Two years in (Spring 2020) the Eat Like a Bear! community started to explode. I was on a magazine cover, and we exploded more. We shipped 10,000 books from our house. It was a stressful time. I learned some key lessons that I integrated moving forward, allowing me get through more stressful times to come.
- Three years in (September 2021), the real test came when a wild fire ravaged our entire area here in the Giant Sequoia National Monument. We live in a little green valley, spared from the complete devastation of the larger area. My entire lifestyle was literally burned up in about three days. I applied all of the lessons of the prior years.
Five years in, I've taken a step back from all of this and looked at my pants and wonder how many extra pounds fit into a pair of pants. They are tight, so there are some extra pounds in there, no doubt.
However, these two things are also true:
I've never lived through anything as devastating as the 2021 Windy Fire.
I've never lived for five consecutive years in the same pair of pants.
And so I say, "If you want to grab onto the wings of someone who's going to fight like heck to maintain her weight, I'm your girl."
Let my fight make your fight that much easier.
I am launching this course as I work on those extra pounds in that pair of jeans. I'm documenting it inside the Deep Den and in this course in real time as I launch.
I'm excited about my progress over these six years and excited to share it all with you in this context!
Yes, you will find all sorts of content from me on regain and maintenance all over social media, scattered about here and there.
However, this course goes far deeper than any social media content can ever go and it's organized so that you can take it in and embrace some of the changes for yourself.
The course hits on some obvious points (the obvious and simple things to do are also the most simple not to do...):
- Stay grateful.
- Always remember.
- Don't game yourself.
- We can't go back to the old ways and stay trim.
- We will always want to eat more if we think about it.
- We will always rather eat the doughnut, Cheetos, or pizza.
Given all these points, how can we make maintaining our weight easier and not harder?
Easier, Not Harder
You need to attack the regain problem with guns blazing, and I've got key strategies for you in this course.
We talk about:
- Your internal negotiations (the voice in your head convincing you to eat the doughnut)
- How to make that doughnut less convincing.
- The very biggest barrier to weight loss and weight maintenance (and it's not what you're eating.)
I've got a whole arsenal back here.
Get in, load up, and ready, aim, and fire!
Let's go crush it!
The course is both text and video-based with written transcripts for each video.
There are currently 16 videos in the course. There are likely to be about 20 when it's complete. Three videos are on the public YouTube channel. The remaining ones are private.
There are 3 downloadable PDF files.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I'm just getting started. Is this for me? A: Get started with our free Three-Day Challenge, grab some of the books or food-related courses. Find your groove on the eating. This course focuses on the consistency of implementation. Other resources focus on the "what" and "when" to eat (which is probably a better starting point).
I do recommend the "what" and "when" to eat content as you get started. Get some weight shaved off, and then turn your mind to "how do I do this every day?" (A good bit of my food content addresses that very question, but this course goes far deeper if you would like more.)
Q: Will this course be a book some day? A: Almost definitely not.
Q: Is the course really worth it? A: What is the value of a lifetime of freedom from pounds? You already know you can do this way of eating on a low budget. You'll likely save thousands of dollars in grocery bills and tens of thousands of dollars in health costs over the rest of your life. This course is but a tiny drop in that bucket.
Besides ---> All of our digital products come with a 7-day full-satisfaction guarantee, so there is no risk to you.
Q: What do you use the course revenue for? A: Generally, we put the revenue from our information product sales back into the free resources of the community (as per the revenue model I describe here). However, revenue from this course will be earmarked to pay me. I haven't been paid in these five years, and I surely have earned it.